To change Carrington theme color follow below steps.
Please know that Carrington theme is a basic theme and it doesn’t have a color palette on the backend where you can select any color of your choice. This means for you to change Carrington theme color you have to go through the template file handling the styles. In this case as we are changing Carrington theme color there is a folder called advanced.css which handles the colors you may want to change. Now let’s talk about the steps.
The step by step process on how to change carrington theme color
1. Log in to your dashboard and select the theme you want to edit. (It’s recommended that you use Carrington child theme as this will make it easier for you in case you want to reverse to the default color. I made a tutorial on how to create child theme for Carrington mobile theme here. )
2. Open the the folder CSS and open advanced.css which is under it. Now you will see the whole styles used for the theme.
3. Select the part you want to edit and change your color to the desired one and hit save.
For example if you want to change the background color, look for something that looks like below codes and change accordingly. For this tutorial I use red and you can change to any color you like. It’s better to use color code. For example….instead of Red use #FF0000. See below two examples on the Carrington theme color I edited.
More from Tech
- [Unsubscribe from zoom] How to stop Zoom Lifestyle Lottery Subscription
- How to play zoom lifestyle lottery by Mr P
- How to Display Featured Image On Carrington Mobile Theme Homepage