If you are an artist, here is a simple method on how to add photo to your mp3 file before sending it out for upload. I have provided a guide on how you can upload your music to tophits.ng free but I have discovered many at times the mp3 sent to us doesn’t have artist photo attached to it thus making us to use our site default image.
Artist cover photo is very important especially for upcoming artist as this will display across many mp3 players and that is how you get to show fans who you are. Without talking much follow below guide to add photo to your mp3 file.
How to add photo to mp3 file before sending it to Naijaloaded or other sites
- head over to mp3tag website and download their software. see the link mp3tag
- Install the software and open it.
- Drag and drop the mp3 file you want to put your photo anywhere inside the opened application
- click on the mp3 file on the right side to highlight it.
- On the left side column click on cover and locate the folder where the picture you want to use is
- upload the picture and press save and that’s all.
For easier reference see screenshot of the mp3tag below. Note you can also add other things like the title, the lyrics, the release date and many other things.
More from Tech
Deprecated: WP_Query was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 3.1.0!
caller_get_postsis deprecated. Use
ignore_sticky_postsinstead. in /home/tophrotd/tophits.ng/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4997