Former winner of the Big Brother Africa reality show, Uti Nwachuku, has said his blessings increases even though he has quit tithing.
According to the former BBNaija Winner, some people will tell you paying tithe is the most important thing in the world and without it you would never be blessed. He thus queries and condemned those claims saying they are not factual.
Using himself as an example, he said since stopping paying tithes things have rather gotten better for him, not worse.
He added that Nigerians should put aside the fear which keeps them going to church and giving away their money. If they do so then they can live in true freedom.
More from Entertainment
Deprecated: WP_Query was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 3.1.0!
caller_get_postsis deprecated. Use
ignore_sticky_postsinstead. in /home/tophrotd/tophits.ng/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4997
- Beautiful video of Tacha dancing Soapy dance by Naira Marley
- Davido deposits over ₦35 million to get 30BG jewelries for his gang members
- Davido New song Blow My Mind ft Chris Brown set to drop soon
- Falz unhappy with the sexforgrade documentary expresses a shattering response
- I can sleep with who I want in any style and position – Victoria Kimani reacts about sleeping with wizkid
- I swim to take my mind off sex – Actress Hannah Ogundare
- Naira Marley Shows Off Newly Acquired Porsche Worth N32 Million Naira
- Shade Okoya’s Luxurious & Spacious Bathroom see why people talking
- Tacha’s exit from BBNaija: 5 things to know about her
- Watch Beautiful Moment Zlatan Expresses So Much Love To Female Fan, Bolanle, As He Takes Her To Dinner